Eco-friendly Gifts from ECOlunchbox

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Long time, no write



It has been over two years since I last posted on this blog, and I have decided to come back and revamp it into a lifestyle page with more than just healthy eating and recipes.  Get ready for posts about fashion, interior design, food, recipes, DIY projects, organizational makeovers, parenting, marriage, meditation, health and more.  I am excited to share how I overcame PCOS and endometriosis naturally and conceived our second child without any medication or surgery...against all odds, which is what I have been up to over the last couple of years....a little time off to focus on the baby and adjust to life with two kiddos.  I hope you follow me on this journey of fun sharing and discovery.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find the biggest selection and lowest overall prices on over 6000 best selling supplements and fitness products on www.A1supplements.com